Sunday 22 February 2015

Project catch ups :)

Bit of a lack of blog-content of late, it has been such a busy time since Christmas with kids struggling to settle back into the school routine and Mum struggling to get back to masses of paint-work! 

I have been chipping away at projects nice and steadily but somehow posting more info on them beyond my Facebook page & Instagram has proven too difficult! My final two Painter in Residence projects been launched too, so let's get posting and catch up!

This stunning little desk or hall stand was refinished in Provence by Annie Sloan

This beautiful oak buffet with stripped top and detailed carved doors had a line-up of four local buyers and ended up selling to my neighbour :) She is so elegant and understated in Old White by Annie Sloan.


Farmhouse buffet in Duck Egg Blue & Country Grey by Annie Sloan - featuring 25 bottle wine rack chook wire frontage :)

A speedy IKEA hack for a friend in Old White, Emperors Silk & Dark Wax by Annie Sloan

And so, better late than never, my final two Painter in Residence projects for Annie Sloan. Firstly my Drip Chest in Provence, Florence, Greek Blue, Olive & Antibes Green


And lastly, the before shot of my Striped Cupboard which I painted back to life....


I have used a palette of Coco, Antibes Green, Duck Egg and a custom mustard tone. The detail was created by using an artists brush and Greek Blue.

Here I am sporting my new, elegant eyewear, hmm.









8 comments:

  1. It can be realised that tradition and culture maybe a factor which influence the selection of furniture , different countries have different sets of furniture styles for Indian furniture and interiors
    buy nilkamal chairs online

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice post you have shared. I like this.
    Contract furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have seen your blog drip which is nice to see and one thing i would like to say about your blog post that is you have done good work on this post...keep doing well
    hoverboard

    maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really nice to see your post for some good type of home based furnitures as i am able to see here, keep doing well...

    buy EMERALD sapphire online
    buy ruby stone online India

    ReplyDelete

  5. I always trying to find that kind of blog which is really nice to see here, if you have some more post please update...

    gold glow gel
    knuckle and elbow whitening cream
    vitamin c gel face wash

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realized your blog are so helpful keep it up.
    Luxury Furniture In China

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can relate this to a beautiful story which gives you happiness.
    Luxury Office Furniture In China

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...