Sunday 9 November 2014

A Tiffany Blue offering...

Tiffany & Co.

A friend offered me an old dresser that she had been using as a surface between single beds in her guest room, when she brought it over, it was actually more like a small buffet.

I had been obsessing over a Tiffany Blue shade that I had seen on Pinterest, made with quantities of Provence, Florence and Old White, from the Annie Sloan range of decorative paints.
Isn't it a beautiful colour? 

Here is the link to the recipe and more pictures of the process from clever Jessica at Paint in my Hair Boutique



The little buffet was nothing special in terms of character or shape.....


But with a little paint ... the whole piece is transformed!
As I was painting, I realised it was such a perfect height for a baby change if you were looking for storage in a stunning shade to brighten up a nursery - hence the beautiful, fun little coral knobs to contrast with the aqua!







We are all viewing slightly different shades on our various devices I know, but you cant really go wrong with a pop of this aqua in your world!

Via Pinterest

Tiffany & Co.

Cloudfront

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...